Stereo Madness(DemonicNobility Remix v2) Stereo Madness(DemonicNobility Remix v2)

Should be used in a geometry dash trailer. "cough cough"

Underdrive - SEGAlovania Underdrive - SEGAlovania

You put it into a genesis form quite well!! Even though I see some people complaining about high pitch but there isnt that much you can do with the genesis sounds or whatever, its some old tech.

The Big Battle The Big Battle

Again good sound but one thing that I feel like that could be improved upon is the drum kinda hand clap sound, It was quite repetitive I feel you could have gave it more of a wlight range, while give it more sequences that are slightly different that the regular beat at times, causing it to feel a little more chaotic. Unless you are kinda stickin to an older sounding game around the Sonic 3-2 Time.

JK-FlipFlop responds:

Thank you for the helpful review. But yes, I was sticking to the Megadrive sound. The kick and snare are ripped straight from Sonic 2.

Pride Pride

Really a great song by heart. I feel this is a good example of Trance/Dubstep If it were possible Id like to use it in some speed paints.

EtzerGD responds:

Of course :) free to use.

Gas Man's Stage Gas Man's Stage

Dude this is awesome! It actually feels like it could fit perfectly in a 16 bit game somewhere!

JK-FlipFlop responds:

Thank you! I actually intend to put this in a game by the end of 2017.

~:Battle of the Bits:~ ~:Battle of the Bits:~

The Beginning is Quite a hooker!

.:-Sonic - Flying Battery (Good Future Remix)-:. .:-Sonic - Flying Battery (Good Future Remix)-:.

Shhheshh I really did not expect this Its great! I love its relaxed feel with the slowed new notes. And how with the deep slight bass in the background it gives the feel that you need to still move forward, because the job is not finished just quite yet!

Waterside Village Waterside Village

May I use this for a little Minecraft map trailer that I am doing? I'd very much enjoy it! and I would to see more of you work in the future!

Migashi responds: